- Competition Mode : Play solo or with other players (up to 16 internet players). Confront one another or ally with other heads of state. Armed conflicts, economic wars, attacks, spying, treason and alliances . . . anything could happen between computer and human players.
- Simulation Mode : Choose a Head of State among the 170 proposed nations. Plunge into each of the 20 contextual scenarios included, such as "Get out of the World Crisis" or "Afghanistan: The New Vietnam?" or “Iran, the next nuclear power ?”
The world's only simulation engine of its kind. With a new engine that includes thousands of updated economic values, players have access to more than 1,000 different actions and can interact with 3D characters with over 6 hours of dialogue
Several integrated options:
- Online and real-time player rankings.
- Choice of secret objectives.
- Integration of your own photos or 3D faces, logos, andnames, to make the game even more realistic.
- Interactive world map with more than 100 types of units (buildings, military units, industry plants,...) in realtime 3D
- Interactive and realtime tutorial to easily learn main game mechanisms.
- Original quiz game “test your knowledge” with over 3,000questions.
- Various thematics, multiplayer and ranking options: a good way to learn by playing!