USB VGA Cat 5 KVM Extender (1280 x 1024@150m)
The CE700A is a USB KVM Extender with superior video quality and built-in ESD and surge protection that allows access to a computer system up to 150 meters away from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, monitor, and USB mouse).
The CE700A improves on previous designs by:
- Incorporating 8KV/15KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection.
- Providing superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200 resolution.
- Using inexpensive Cat 5e cable, instead of bulkier, more expensive, standard cables, for a much neater, more convenient, more reliable data transfer connection.
- It is able to sense the distance to the system and automatically adjusts the gain accordingly.
- Features a custom ASIC to ensure the utmost in reliability and compatibility.
- Cat 5e cable connects the Local and Remote Units - up to 150m apart
- Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC)
- USB Keyboard and USB Mouse Ports
- USB overcurrent detection and prevention
- Pushbutton operating mode selection (Local Unit only) - select between Local and Auto operating modes.
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV) and 2KV surge protection
- Automatic gain control - adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance
- High resolution video - up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz (30m ); 1600 x 1200@60Hz (100m); 1280 x 1024@60Hz (150m)
- Supports Wide Screen formats
- Supports VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisyncmonitors; local monitor supports DDC; DDC2; DDC2B
- Rack mountableEasy to install - no software required - connecting cables to the devices is all it takes
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux
- 1x CE700AL USB KVM Extender (Local Unit)
- 1x CE700AR USB KVM Extender (Remote Unit)
- 2x Power Adapters
- 1x USB KVM Cable (1.8m)
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x User Instructions