Corsair AX 1200i PSU. The revolutionary AX1200i is the first desktop PC power supply to use digital (DSP) control and Corsair Link to bring you an unprecedented level of monitoring and performance customization. The DSP in the AX1200i makes on-the-fly adjustments for incredibly tight voltage regulation, 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency, and clean, stable power.
Put the AX1200i under your control by connecting it directly to a USB header on your motherboard with the included cable, or to a Corsair Link Commander (available separately). Then, download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software for unrivaled power supply monitoring and control options. Monitor power input and output, efficiency, fan speed, and internal temperature, directly from the Windows based application. Or, take it to the next level and set up and modify fan speed profiles, or even select from virtual “single rail” or “multi-rail” software modes, with selectable OCP points.
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency.
The Corsair AX1200i PSU utilizes advanced DSP-controlled voltage regulation and meets 80 PLUS Platinum certification standards for up to 92% energy-efficiency, reducing wasted energy and lowering the amount of excess heat generated. Corsair Professional Series power supplies are built using industrial grade electrical components, ensuring the stable, clean and reliable voltages that are essential for high-end gaming PCs and workstations.
Less Heat and Lower Operating Cost.
AX1200i's extreme efficiency earns it coveted 80 PLUS® Platinum certification. Less wasted power means minimal excess heat. This can reduce the strain on your other components, and it can save you money over the long run in the form of lower power bills.
Super-high efficiency has another benefit: silence. The thermally-controlled fan doesn't even spin at low loads. It's ideal if you're building a quiet PC or you just want to reduce the amount of ambient noise in your life.
Easy installation and cable routing, with better airflow.
The fully modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need, and the flat design makes cable routing much easier in tight spaces. You get a clean-looking system build with cables out of the airflow path for efficient space usage that's energy efficient as well.
Contents and Specifications:
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments.
- Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings.
- Dedicated single +12V rail with user-configurable virtual "single rail" and "multi-rail" software modes.
- An ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, delivering up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V.
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick.
- AX1200i power supply.
- Modular cable pack.
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge.
- Installation Guide.
- Corsair Link Digital interface cable.
- Corsair Link USB Dongle.
Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards.