The XFactor - See The XFX Difference
- Quality components, greater durability
- Solid Capacitors
- Ferrite Core Choke
- Dust-Free IP-5X Fan
- XFX Bracket Design
Maximize Your Gaming Experience
- Multi-Monitor and Stereoscopic 3D
- Up to 3 Displays
- Independent resolutions & controls
- Ultra HD 4K 16K x 16K Resolutions
- Combine multiple
- Active and Passive 3D
Multi-Monitor Ready - See what you're missing
Next Generation Gaming Graphics
Fully supported Microsoft DirectX® 11.2, with 4x faster tessellation rendering and massive virtual texture dynamic loading for more intense performance over earlier products.
- 4X Faster Tessellation
- 24X Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing (MSAA)
- Horizon-Based Ambient Occlusion (HBAO)
- Particle Physics & Fluid Dynamics
- Shader Model 5.0
- DirectCompute 11 & OpenGL 4.3 Support
- HDR texture Compression
Next Generation Performance
2nd generation GCN Architecture for AMD's unified graphics processing and compute cores that allows them to achieve higher utilization for improved performance and efficiency.
- GCN Architecture with a new compute core.
- R9 280X with Tahiti XTL core.
- 28 Nanometers
- 384-bit Memory
- PCI Express 3.0 - 32GB/s bandwidth & 8GHz)
- Up to 3GB Memory On-Board
Advanced Performance Optimization
Accelerating your games and professional applications.
- C & C++ Dev Support
- Hardware Transcoding
- OpenCL 1.2
- Zero Core Power - Ultra low idle power
- Drastically speeds up productivity apps with co-processing
- PowerTune 2nd Gen Smart Performance Tuning (with Boost)
See The Multi-Monitor Difference
Improve your productivity from everyday task to professional workstation applications