Sapphire Radeon® R9 285 2GB DUAL-X
- GPU : AMD Radeon™ R9 285 Graphics, 1792 Stream Processors
- GPU Clockspeed : 918 MHz
- Memory : 2048MB GDDR5 (256 bit)
- Memory Clockspeed : 5.5 Gbps
- Bus : PCI-Express 3.0
- Video-Features : HDMI 1.4a
- Cooling : 2-Slot Cooling
- Connectivity : DL-DVI-D, DL-DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2
- Product Size : 264mm(L) x 113mm(W) x 34mm(H)
- Power Connector : 2x6-pin
Graphics card require:
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- 2x6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- Minimum 500W or greater system power supply
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista
HDMI (with 3D)
Support for Deep Color, 7.1 High Bitrate Audio, and 3D Stereoscopic, ensuring the highest quality Blu-ray and video experience possible from your PC.
Enjoy the benefits of the latest generation display interface, DisplayPort. With the ultra high HD resolution, the graphics card ensures that you are able to support the latest generation of LCD monitors.
Equipped with the most popular Dual Link DVI (Digital Visual Interface), this card is able to display ultra high resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz.
AMD Stream Technology
Accelerate the most demanding applications with AMD Stream technology and do more with your PC. AMD Stream Technology allows you to use the teraflops of compute power locked up in your graphics processer on tasks other than traditional graphics such as video encoding, at which the graphics processor is many, many times faster than using the CPU alone.
PCI Express 3.0
PCI-Express 3.0 delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU (GPU communication-up to 16GB/sec in each direction), maximizing the performance from your GPU when paired with the latest platforms.
Enhanced Multi-GPU Capabilities
Triple or quadruple gaming power with AMD CrossFireX Multi-GPU technology. Increase your gaming performance up to 2x with AMD CrossFire technology, 2.75x for TriFire configurations, or with QuadFire configurations. With AMD ZeroCore Power Technology, the graphics card in slave modes will be switched off in idle to maximize the power saving.
The tessellation performance on AMD Radeon R7/ R9 series is up to 2X
faster than the previous generation, and DirectCompute performance is
also faster to accelerate advanced post-processing, filtering, and
anti-aliasing techniques. Direct X12 games has never looked this good.
* Based on preliminary DirectX 12 specifications as of July, 2014, AMD’s GCN-based products are expected to support DirectX 12 upon its release. The DirectX 12 specification and support for it are subject to change without notice.
MantleProperly enabled games will reach new heights of performance by speaking the language of Graphics Core Next architecture.
AMD Eyefinity 2.0
The next generation of AMD Eyefinity technology is here, featuring all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations. Face it: the best just got better: The enhancements for AMD Radeon HD7000 series include: Stereo 3D-multi-display stereoscopic 3D support via DisplayPort 16K X 16K maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per GPU.