- HD recording with outstanding clarity
- 4 adjustable recording patterns (Cardioid, stereo, omnidirectional, bidirectional)
- Quick controls for pattern switching, headphone volume and mic gain
- Built-in headphone amplifier with zero latency output
- Plug and play recording via single USB connection
THE RAZER SEIREN IS A VERSATILE MULTI-PATTERN USB DIGITAL MICROPHONE WITH THE RECORDING CAPABILITIES OF A PROFESSIONAL-GRADE STUDIO SETUP ALL IN A SINGLE PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE.
With an aluminum base as a stabilizer, the mic sits securely on your home or studio desktop without the need for an additional mic stand, making it perfect for recording and streaming. The Razer Seiren delivers unmatched performance so your audience will always enjoy truly superior recording clarity. This digital microphone is designed to meet and exceed the rigorous expectations of the professional artist and musician in the studio, but also to be simple to use for the game streamer or professional YouTuber at home.
HIGH DEFINITION STUDIO-GRADE RECORDING
Built into the Razer Seiren are three 14mm custom tuned condenser capsules in an array that is capable of 4 different recording pattern configurations. Able to record at outstanding clarity levels multiple times of that found on CDs; with an impressive recording resolution of 192 kHz / 24-bit, the Razer Seiren is the perfect tool to reach out to your subscribers whether you are new to streaming or a veteran in the field. Treat your listeners to an amazing audio experience as they enjoy the warmer, richer, and clearer sound of your recordings.
4 DEDICATED RECORDING PATTERNS FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
Different recording applications call for specific recording patterns that best accommodate the use case. The Razer Seiren allows you to quickly switch between 4 polar recording patterns by rotating the main control knob. Check out the table below for a quick breakdown of what patterns are best used for your recording needs:
ZERO LATENCY HEADPHONE OUTPUT FOR ACCURATE MONITORING
The Razer Seiren comes with a built-in headphone amplifier that accommodates any monitoring headphone that has a 3.5mm jack. With zero latency output when plugged directly into the Razer Seiren, the headphone allows accurate monitoring of your recordings in real time. Ensure that you sound exactly as you want your listeners to hear you. By using the control knobs on the microphone’s body, you are able to quickly adjust the mic gain and headphone volume for an optimal recording and listening experience.
- Power required / consumption: 5V 500mA (USB)
- Sample rate: 192kHz
- Bit rate: 24bit
- Capsules: Three 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, stereo, omnidirectional, bidirectional
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Impedance: > 16ohms
- Power output (RMS): 130mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 114dB