Get VR Ready with GeForce® GTX
GeForce® GTX graphics cards provide a powerful next-generation platform for the ultimate immersive virtual reality experience. Rigs and cards marked with “GeForce GTX VR Ready” ensure that your VR games will be optimized with a best-in-class GPU.
Immersive VR requires seven times¹ the graphics processing power of traditional 3D apps and games. NVIDIA’s unique set of features—such as multi-res shading—mean you get the right level of performance, image quality, and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing.
1) A PC game rendering at 1920x1080 at 30fps on a single screen compared to a VR headset rendering at 1680x1512 at 90fps on each of two screens http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2015/11/09/gameworks-vr-unreal-engine-4-ue4/
© 2015 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and GeForce are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X
The EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X combines the technologies and performance of the new NVIDIA Maxwell architecture in the fastest and most advanced graphics card on the planet.
This incredible GPU delivers unrivaled graphics, acoustic, thermal and power-efficient performance. The most demanding enthusiast can now experience extreme resolutions up to 4K-and beyond.
Enjoy hyper-realistic, real-time lighting with advanced NVIDIA VXGI, as well as NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for smooth, tear-free gaming. Plus, you get DSR technology that delivers a brilliant 4K experience, even on a 1080p display.
- Base Clock: 1000 MHZ
- Boost Clock: 1075 MHz
- Memory Clock: 7010 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores: 3072
- Bus Type: PCI-E 3.0
- Memory Detail: 12288MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 384 Bit
- Memory Speed: 0.28ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 336.5 GB/s
- NVIDIA Dynamic Super Resolution Technology
- NVIDIA MFAA Technology
- NVIDIA GameWorks Technology
- NVIDIA GameStream Technology
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready
- Microsoft DirectX 12 (feature level 12_1)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround Technology
- NVIDIA SLI Ready
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- OpenGL 4.4 Support
- OpenCL Support
- HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI
- PCI Express 3.0
- 600 Watt or greater power supply.
- PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot.
- An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector
- Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit