PC - Download
Varenummer: 845180 / Producentens varenr: 37008
Solarix is a science-fiction stealth-horror game featuring open-ended levels for both combative and stealth-focused playstyles. Solarix combines old-school sci-fi horror with next-gen style and graphics. The story follows an electrical engineer desperately fighting for his life after an infection wipes out an interstellar research station. He must contain the disease, battling both the remnants of the crew and his own fracturing mind. Our goal is to go beyond jumpscares and cheap thrills. Solarix is about a world that overpowers you with unease, insecurity, and desperation, forcing you to confront your own role in the horrors to come.
- *12 chapters with engrossing story line with lots of unique characters that provide psychological depth to player experience of survival horror.
- *Variety of weapons and hacking tools allowing the player to develop different strategies to overcome obstacles and progress for sneaking & combat & puzzle solving & environmental interaction.
- *Advanced Stealth A.I with varying voice sets & detection abilities and several other perceptive features.
- *Unique puzzles in that require exploration and information gathering in classic adventure style.
- *Wide variety in environments...In Solarix, you'll travel from cramped corridors to vast exotic forests to giant space stations to ominous underground facilities.
- *Professional voice acting providing lots of depth to background characters.
- *Chilling atmosphere and sound design not just used for cheap jumpscares but to enhance the richness of background world and story
|Understøttet system||PC Windows|