HOTAS Magnetic Base
Thrustmaster is now giving members of its flight sim community the opportunity to totally customize and build their own dream setup from the ground up, thanks to the launch of a standalone version of its beloved HOTAS Magnetic Base for the very first time ever. The ability to purchase the base on its own gives simmers a level of adaptability that they’ve only been able to dream about until now, allowing them to use any of their favorite Thrustmaster add-on flight sticks (sold separately) with the base — and ushering in a brand-new era of optimized, fully customizable flight experiences for each and every user. The HOTAS Magnetic Base also proudly sports an eye-catching logo paying homage to the HOTAS Warthog™ Flight Stick’s 10thanniversary, sure to appeal both to collectors and old-school simmers looking to give their flight setup a dramatic instant upgrade.
- Detachable metal plate for desk or cockpit-style use, with special 10thanniversary graphic.
- The base features H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology, with 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors for surgical precision that won’t decrease over time.
- Super stable weighted base (weighs more than 4.4 lb / 2 kg without a flight stick grip installed).
- The base is compatible with all flight simulation games.
- Compatible on PC with the following Thrustmaster flight stick grips: HOTAS Cougar™, HOTAS Warthog™, F-16C Viper™ and F/A-18C Hornet™.