Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler
Optimized to provide the best user experience and cooling.
Patented Continuous Direct Contact™ (CDC) heat pipes that are tightly packed into a flat array on the CPU Cooler base!
The Hyper 212 EVO cooling systems are designed and optimized to provide the best user experience and cooling potential for a new generation of processors. The Hyper 212 EVO now features four Cooler Master patented Continuous Direct Contact™ (CDC) heat pipes that are tightly packed into a flat array on the CPU Cooler base.
This acts as a virtual vapor chamber that dissipates a large amount of heat. The aluminum fin structure has been optimized to provide the perfect performance balance between high and low speed fan operations.
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC™ (Continuous Direct Contact) technology - creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the latest Intel® LGA 1366 / 1155 / 1150 and AMD FM2 / FM1 / AM3+
- AMD: FX-Series / A-Series / Phenom™ II X4 / Phenom™ II X3 / Phenom™ II X2 / Phenom™ X4 / Phenom™ X3 / Athlon™ II X4 / Athlon™ II X3 / Athlon™ II X2 / Athlon™ X2 / Athlon™ / Sempron™
- Intel: Core™ i7 Extreme / Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Core™2 Extreme / Core™2 Quad / Core™2 Duo / Pentium / Celeron
- Fan Speed: 600 ~ 1,600 RPM (PWM) ± 10
- Fan Airflow: 24.9 ~ 66.3 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.3 ~ 1.7mm H2O ± 10%
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin
- Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 9 ~ 31 dBA
- Intel LGA 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 775
- AMD Socket FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2