Black Edition: Overclocked
This card features XFX's unique Overclock GPU core at 900 MHz which is 100 MHz more than the base models. Push your gaming experience to the max.
Double Dissipation Edition
XFX's unique dual fan design allows air to cool everything including the thermal, GPU, heatsinks, components and the PCB board.
The XFactor - See The XFX Difference
Quality components, greater durability
- Solid Capacitors
- Ferrite Core Choke
- 2oz Copper Layer
- Dust-Free IP-5X Fan
- XFX Bracket Design
Superior thermal, perfect for overclocking
Edging Out The Competition
High quality DURATEC components allow us reduce power loss while pushing clock speeds to the edge at the same time.
Maximize Your Gaming Experience
Multi-Monitor and Stereoscopic 3D
- Up to 3 Displays
- Independent resolutions & controls
- 16K x 16K Resolutions
- Combine multiple
- Active and Passive 3D
Multi-Monitor Ready - See what you're missing
Next Generation Gaming Graphics
Ultra-Realistic 3D Gaming With DirectX® 11 Technology.
- 2X Faster Tessellation
- 24X Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing (MSAA)
- Horizon-Based Ambient Occlusion (HBAO)
- Particle Physics & Fluid Dynamics
- Shader Model 5.0
- DirectCompute 11 & OpenGL 4.2 Support
- HDR texture Compression
Next Generation Performance
A Quantum Leap In Architecture And Processing Power, DoubleThe Bandwidth.
- GCN Architecture with a new compute core.
- 28 Nanometers
- 384-bit Memory
- PCI Express 3.0 - 32GB/s bandwidth & 8GHz)
- 3GB Memory On-Board
Workstation Grade Performance
Accelerating your professional applications.
- PowerTune Smart Performance Tuning
- C & C++ Dev Support
- Hardware Transcoding
- OpenCL 1.2
- ZeroCore Power - turns off card when idle
- Drastically speeds up productivity apps with co-processing
See The Multi-Monitor Difference
Improve your productivity from everyday task to professional workstation applications