Corsair RM750 PSU
Fully modular and optimized for silence and high efficiency.
It's built with low-noise capacitors and transformer.
Guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power!
The Corsair RM750 is fully modular and optimized for silence and high efficiency. It's built with low-noise capacitors and transformers, and Zero RPM Fan Mode ensures that the fan doesn't even spin until the power supply is under heavy load.
And with a fan that's custom-designed for low noise operation, it's whisper-quiet even when it's pushed hard.
80 PLUS Gold-certified efficiency
Highly efficient RM Series power supplies produce less heat and have lower operating costs. Designed with capacitors and transformers carefully selected to eliminate coil whine and other background noise that can be annoying in quiet environments!
Zero RPM Fan Mode
The efficient design of the RM750 means minimal excess heat generation, so the fan doesn't even need to spin under low to medium loads.
And when you're pushing it hard, the thermal sensor controls the fan speed to ensure that it gets the cooling it needs without any extra noise
Flat black, low-profile modular cables
You can use only the cables you need, and leave the rest in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds.
Reliable, continuous power delivery
Power ratings are continuous, not peak, for superior protection for your valuable PC. Corsair uses high-quality internal components, and the RM750 is guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power.
Corsair Link compatible
Want even more? RM Series power supplies connect to Corsair Link hubs (available separately) for real-time monitoring of fan speed and power delivery directly from your desktop.
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis.
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 100~240
- Over-voltage, over-current protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, C TUV US, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, GOST, ROHS, WEEE, ROHS, KC, TUV-S