HyperX Cloud II Over-Ear Gaming Headset Sort/Rød
Optimal Hi-Fi gaming experience
HyperX® Cloud II features a newly designed USB sound card audio control box that amplifies audio and voice for an optimal Hi-Fi gaming experience, so you can hear what you’ve been missing. Open up a world of detail other gamers will never know – the rustle of a camper’s boot, the scuttle in a distant vent.
Next generationIts independent audio and microphone volume control lets you adjust not only sound volume but also mic volume and easily toggle Surround Sound 7.1 or the mic sound on and off. This next-generation headset generates virtual 7.1 surround sound with distance and depth to enhance your gaming, movie or music experience. Pinpoint your opponents’ location in the game and strike before he sees you coming.
- Advanced USB audio control box with built-in DSP sound card
- Hi-Fi capable with 53mm drivers for supreme audio quality
- Hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound
- Comfortable, 100% memory foam on headband and leatherette cushions
- Pro-Gaming optimized with closed cup design for passive noise cancellation
- Compatible – USB connectivity for PC & Mac. Stereo compatible with PS4, Xbox One1 and mobile
How to Connect to a PC, Mac, game system and more - HyperX Cloud II Headset
See how easy it is to connect HyperX Cloud II to your PC, Mac, notebook, PS4, Xbox One or mobile device for the best audio experience, whether you’re at work, gaming on your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, at a LAN party or on the road. Setting up audio is easy, especially when you follow the step-by-step instructions in this video; you’ll be up and running with your new HyperX Cloud II headset in no time.